Running Horses

Running Horses

Saturday, December 8, 2012

World Community in Flux

http://booksbyjudithvictoriadouglas.wordpress.com/2012/12/08/world-community-in-flux/

If ever this was going to be said it had to be now.  In two weeks many believe the world as we know will change in some way, even end.  I sometimes wish it would change, but I doubt it will end.  It needs a lot of changing, but it all depends on us, doesn't it.
These are my thoughts, as superficial as a long blog demands, but I think you'll get the idea.  I hope it makes you think about things you might not have thought about before.
There are several related sites to check out also.
Let me know how you feel and what you think...on this site as well as the main blog site.
And here's hoping all changes are for the betterment of mankind.  I look forward to a bright new future, one more in keeping with our visions of a 21st century.
To the Moon, Mars and Viking's beyond, but first here at home.  Our house and our affairs need to be put in order or coming home will not be what we hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment