Running Horses

Running Horses

Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Coveted 'Liebster' Award




http://booksbyjudithvictoriadouglas.wordpress.com/2012/12/06/the-coveted-liebster-award/

I've been nominated for the Liebster.  Many of you may know about it, but for those who don't, its really a get-to-know-you on the web for newer blogs with less than 200 followers.  I may have put a few on my nominee list with more than a 200, because I didn't check and I'm not sure.  I just hope they haven't done it already.
If you want to see my 11 unknown facts and 11 answered question, along with the 11 questions I created for my 11 nominees, you'll have to visit the link above.  Since this blog is mostly for reblogging and Billy posted my wordpress blog address I felt it best to do it this way.
Follow the links back for some fun and comedy.  And consider following one of my blogs.  Leave a comment if you're so inclined.  Any old brain pop will do to add to the lot, but your comedy must stay clean to remain on my sites.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment