Running Horses

Running Horses

Friday, October 26, 2012

I'm Not Alone...

http://scobleizer.com/2009/01/24/facebook-kicks-off-ifart-author-for-having-too-many-friends/

The date on this is 2009 so this problem has been ongoing now for a while.  How can we stop it?

I was reinstated...creating a new Facebook page.  Still can't get into my old one.  Still don't have some of my family and friends connected, but they will show my real name on the page with my author name in parenthesis, rather than the other way as I want it.  I'm telling you, Big Brother is in control, intentionally or not.

Facebook is in so many lives, but they have no scruples except self-benefit.  Don't let them fool you.  It's getting to be an Atlas Shrugged world.

Think about it.  What would be the best way for an enemy country to find out who is for or against them (or anyone who stands for them), but to have their hackers monitor the largest internet link to almost everyone?  Scary thought.

Fear only binds what should be free.  From Where the Horses Run: Mass Extinction, Book I by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment