Running Horses

Running Horses

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Eating & Writing

http://www.tessgerritsen.com/blog/writing-books-can-make-you-fat/

I thought you might like to read this 2009 article about why writing makes you fat.

I have tried several things to snack on during those anxiety moments, or when I don't want to interrupt what I'm doing to cook something, but nothing fills my real need.

I thought it'd be great if I could come up with something nutrious I could call "Writer's Desk-side Meal" or something like it.  I'd probably make more than what I don't make trying to sell my published books.

So far, no luck, though dry roasted peanuts without salt seem to do well.  I'm not real fond of peanuts which may be why it works for me.  Sometimes it's peanut butter and apple slices, but that's not exciting either, and a little messy.

Guess I'll have to walk the dog more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment