Running Horses

Running Horses

Monday, July 22, 2013

New on Facebook - Books Promotion Page

Since most of my traffic and media time is on Facebook on my personal/author page - Judith Victoria Douglas, Author, and many authors have a book or fan page there, I thought one page for the books is about all I can keep up with.  I can be found HERE.

My new page is Novels, Novellas, Ebooks and Children's Literature found HERE.  I am slowly building up the number of LIKES  for the page, with several comments about it and its first postings.

This is my request to friends:

Judith Victoria Douglas invites you to LIKE her Novels, Novellas, Ebooks & Children's Literature. Please visit and LIKE the site.
To announce newly released books, promote all my books, hear comments from readers, and pass along reviewer's comments. To refer to sites where my books are sold. To quote portions of each book. To tell more about the characters than in the books and more about the story than is in the books. To...
Among my new friends is Larry Patrick Shriner.  He has a Blogspot  blog HERE where he wants reviews posted.  I posted a few which have appeared on Goodreads and Amazon.

Okay, so visit my Facebook page, and my new Books page on Facebook, LIKE it and let's get connected.  My greatest hope is for lots of new readers to discover my writings through the low priced Kindle editions available.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment