Running Horses

Running Horses

Saturday, June 22, 2013

'Tis Is Season


Tis the Season is an East Texas Writer's Association Anthology.  It's release date is June 25.  Its price is $14.99.  It will be available on Amazon, also in Kindle, and Barnes and Noble, also in Nook.  Purchase from the publisher, White Bird Publishing,  http://www.whitebirdpublishing.com, is also available.
The book contains a group of short stories and poems of various genres written by writers in East Texas.
There are four of works included:
Traveling Sands is a flash fiction. It won second place in a club contest.  It had a word limit and a bottle of sand as the prompter.  It's magic in this case.
Sweet Cherie Pie is a romantic short story.  It begins with the sentence that placed fifth, by readers vote, out of ten top Writer's Digest editor's choices from among four thousand entries.  The story begged to be written.
I also have two poems.  I Dream of Horses is from Book I of my Where the Horses Run trilogy, and O My Heart! is from the second novella, If I Could Only Sparkle, in my book Painted Tree: Two Novellas.
These four creative works are also included in my own Anthology, Twisted Vine, which will be available soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment