Running Horses

Running Horses

Thursday, November 28, 2013

NEW Long-Awaited Release

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
I know you will be thankful for this.  I certainly am.  I've been waiting all day for them to be posted on Amazon.
You know all those blogs posts I haven't been writing?  Well, you get this instead.  This is what I've been doing every minute I wasn't asleep.  Writing books is my first priority and when it flows I don't interrupt the muse except for absolute necessities (yes, some social media is, unfortunately, an absolute for authors).  So don't think about visiting me right now.  Give me a couple of weeks.
BookCoverPreview.do
Here it is, the fantasy for the inner child in every grownup.  Young Adults, New Adults and every other adult of any age thereafter will  enjoy this one, along with those dedicated older readers who are savvy about words (or don't mind using a dictionary) and love to read.
ONE UNICORN WISH is now available through the publisher at  https://www.createspace.com/4378513. The price is $17.00.  Visit the ebook store page and LIKE it so it will pop up on Facebook.  If you purchase through them it will post an announcement on your Facebook page so all your friends will know.
Also visit its Amazon page (no LOOK INSIDE yet) - http://www.amazon.com/Unicorn-Wish-Judith-Victoria-Douglas/dp/1491204001/   It's already at a reduced price, but see the posting below for another Amazon discount (its on the Amazon book page).
If you prefer Kindle (it  has the LOOK INSIDE with Prologue and first six chapters!). The regular price is $5.99, BUT for this weekend only, Friday, November 29 to Monday, December 2, it will be free.  http://www.amazon.com/Unicorn-Wish-Judith-Victoria-Douglas-ebook/dp/B00GZ29ZOE  
I hope to get a few reviews from the downloads, but…well…I know people.  I'm too often disappointed.  It would be especially nice if this novel brings about a change. Please consider it. It's a form of word-of-mouth that helps get the message about it out there.
And illustrators, I'd love to see some of your pictures. I'll post them on this blog about the images readers have imagined of the characters, places and events. It would be a lot of fun and a great pleasure for me.
I hope everyone enjoys reading this novel as much as I enjoyed writing it. Happy Reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FROM AMAZON PAGE FOR BOOK - How to get this has a connective link on the page.
Special Offers and Product Promotions
  • Take an extra 30% off any book offered by Amazon.com from now until December 1st. Enter code BOOKDEAL at checkout.  Restrictions apply (I don't know what those are). (Excludes Kindle eBooks and Audible audiobooks.)



No comments:

Post a Comment